Benefits of Working Walters Home Inspection
Our goal is to provide you with better service, better reporting, and better report delivery so you can work more efficiently and sell more homes.
Here are some of the things you can expect from me:
I will thoroughly inspect the home and provide you with an inspection report that is easy to read and has lots of photos. The report has a table of contents in the front to help you navigate through it, and it has a summary with pictures in the back.
I will go over the report with you so that you fully understand what’s written in it. This will enable you to speak intelligently about the home inspection, if you need to, with the seller or a potential buyer or buyer’s agent. Also, if you prefer, I will go over the report with the seller if they are present.
There are 2 options available:
- I can deliver the report to you and/or the seller onsite at end of inspection. This will make the inspection time longer as I will need to enter my findings and print the report while I am there. I will also follow-up by sending you an email with a username and password that you can use to access the report from my website.
- I can deliver the report to you within 24 hours. You will receive an email with a username and password that you can use to access the report from my website. This will shorten the time I need to spend at the house as I will enter my findings when I return to the office.
Internet Ready Report:
I will provide the report securely on the Internet so it can be viewed, printed, or forwarded as a link. Just go to my website and sign in.
Easy Report Forwarding:
You can easily forward the report to others after the inspection. You don’t have to attach a PDF file, which can be large and slow to upload. You can just forward the link, making it fast and easy. You can also save the report as a PDF file, if you choose, and upload it as a document in MLS.
All of the inspection reports for your clients will be stored on my website for you to access anytime and anywhere simply by signing in with your assigned username and password.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your clients. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to meet to discuss this further.
Pre-Listing Home Inspection – MORE MONEY, LESS STRESS, MORE SAVINGS!
- More money on the sale of the house. If it’s in better condition, you can list it for a higher price. Also, there is less chance of the buyer attempting to re-negotiate the purchase price after the home inspection.
- Less stress regarding the buyer’s home inspection. No wondering if defects will be found that will kill the deal.
- More savings on the cost of repairs and $50 off their next home inspection
A pre-listing inspection is a good investment. It could save your sellers money and help to sell their home faster.
How can I explain to my seller why they should have a Pre-listing home inspection?
- Explain that the future Buyer will bring a home inspector and will comb through their home and list defects or problems, which most likely will come with inflated estimates and cause renegotiation or anxiety.
- Ask them to visit our web site (www.ALWaltersHomeInspection.com) to get information on why a Pre-listing Inspection is a wise decision. They can also see a sample inspection report.
- Explain that the report will be viewable on the Internet attached to their listing with you. This will help sell the home more efficiently, increase interest and will stand out among other listings.
- Help them to realize their option to correct any problems, and have a re-inspection once the problems have been corrected.
- Above all, a Seller’s Inspection is the ultimate gesture of full disclosure and will help protect them.
Is a seller’s inspection just as thorough as a buyer’s inspection?
Yes. Like the buyer’s inspection, a seller’s inspection, also called a Pre-listing Inspection, is a visual examination of your homes systems, mechanicals and structure. Everything from top to bottom, inside and out is inspected to ensure that it is in proper working order. Any fire hazards, safety or health risks, defects, damage or deferred maintenance issues will be noted in a comprehensive easy to understand home inspection report.
But my new listing is “clean” and has no problems, so do I need a Seller’s Inspection?
YES. It is great that your listing has no problems, so let’s prove it by uploading the clean report to MLS or your website, and get that house sold fast fast fast!
When the home is clean, showing only normal adjustments for a door or a window, or typical items found on most homes, the report will be a selling tool. When a Buyer is intrigued about a home they are looking to buy, a main reservation is wondering about the condition of the home. Seeing the report in MLS or on your web site may produce a phone call for more info or even to schedule a showing. It’s a great sales tool if your home checks out! If your home needs repairs, then why not fix them on your terms, not the Buyer’s.
$50 Discount Off Your Seller’s Next Inspection
As a ‘Thank You’ to the seller, I will provide them with a $50 coupon for a discount on their next home inspection. This will save them money on the home inspection for the purchase of their next home.