- Licensed home inspector since 2004
- Licensed Lead Safe Renovator
- Preferred home inspector for:
- US Bank
- WHEDA (Wisconsin Housing And Economic Development Authority)
- ACTS CDC (Community Development Corp.)
- NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America).
- Perform home inspections for their clients and act as expeditor overseeing contractor’s work to make sure repairs and improvements are completed in a professional and workman-like manner, and speak at monthly home buying seminars.
- Participate in home buying seminars for WHEDA, NACA, Wells Fargo
- Continuing Education Courses on Foundations, Heating, Air-conditioning and Ventilation, Roofs, Plumbing, Electrical, and Interiors
Construction/Real Estate Experience
|Home Maintenance||Home Remodeling|
|Property Management||Real Estate Investing|
- WAHI (Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors)
- Take Root Milwaukee
- Village of Brown Deer Planning and Zoning Committee
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certification and compliance with the City of Milwaukee
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certification and compliance with the City of Milwaukee
My Promise to You:
Choosing the best home inspector can be a hard decision. However, I make it easy by providing you with the best service.
- I promise to treat your potential new home as if I was buying it for my family.
- I promise to be diligent in inspecting your home and I’ll take pride in producing a thorough and easy to understand inspection report.
- I promise to represent your best interest.
- I promise to give you such great service that you’ll want to refer me to your friends and family.
You can trust me to help you make an informed decision and give you peace of mind with your home purchase.
I look forward to working for you.